Cedar Sweep we’ll find one another in that big somewhere out there
Sun Mote Copse
NPC
47 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Perfect! :)

Auburn made a hesitant sound and he remained very still, waiting to see if anything else might follow it. When she did not speak, Skip nodded to himself once more and then pivoted to resume his search—a misadventure so single-minded, it would not even occur to him until much later that he did not know how to properly feed or shelter himself, among other things.

Although the time of day made no difference whatsoever to the blind boy, he certainly felt weary as late afternoon crept closer to evening. He was very hungry and desperately thirsty by the time he seated himself against against a tree. Skip’s paws ached. As he licked at them, he heard voices calling from far away.

He knew his Ma and Da would be disappointed, though Skipjack raised his voice in a croaky howl to let them know where to find him. He slumped to the ground as he waited to be collected, relieved despite his failure. He couldn’t wait to go home. He didn’t think he’d ever leave the copse again. Then at least his parents would never have to worry about losing another son to the wilderness.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)