Two Eyes Cenote is that it? are you not allowed to talk?
Muat-riya
Mazoi
23 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
stark is quiet, allowing himself this small moment of vulnerability where he shares his deepest poetic thoughts with her. maybe, he considers, it is possible to be both things at once: mazoi and celestial navigator, teaching their stories and their songs and collecting more as he goes.

attentive, stark listens as eset speaks of hathor, naming her the goddess of lovers, femininity, dancing and beauty; but a warrior.

i see, stark draws, thinking that plenty of those things have started wars and ended them. She sounds very interesting. he collects what she has shared with him about hathor, wondering if he might find a patron god or goddess to follow closely.

or rather, if a god or goddess might chose him.

our pharaoh ... how is one expected to act in Her presence? i guess what i'm asking is what is the proper etiquette? last thing stark wanted to do was accidentally insult her.
Messages In This Thread
is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Ironspine - April 28, 2024, 05:58 AM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 29, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 30, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Ironspine - June 02, 2024, 04:50 AM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 07:04 PM