Two Eyes Cenote is that it? are you not allowed to talk?
Muat-riya
Mazoi
23 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
though it has been but an hour or so since he'd joined their ranks, it is easy to feel at home here. perhaps it is the perfumed decor of his rooms, or simply stark's own desire to fit in, to have finally found a place where he could having come from a home where he was in constant competition with his siblings.

to have shed their cloying, choking shadows and have a chance to find out who he is when he is not in constant competitive mode already feels promising.

so, he lets himself be comforted and seduced even if a whole pantheon of new gods — including the pharaoh herself! — feels a bit daunting.

i appreciate your confidence in me, eset and i hope to prove it well founded. a small, last bite is taken followed by the wine to wash it down, small droplets of wine dribbling down his chin. finally, the mazoi has run out of questions for her.
Messages In This Thread
is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Ironspine - April 28, 2024, 05:58 AM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 29, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 30, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Ironspine - June 02, 2024, 06:04 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 07:04 PM