Noctisardor Bypass to love is to destroy
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
lmao using humanities stuff on wolf rpg
Never had she seen, in the entire time of her being in the Bypass, had she ever seen the Alpha look so... dim, so defeated. The light was out of his eyes. He was completely destroyed, collapsed, crumpled against the side of his den, his and Paarthurnax's den.

Soon enough, Crëyr came to know that it was past tense. The den stayed in the past, while everything slipped into the present.

Paarthurnax was gone.

The petite silvery female froze, her body turning to ice in a matter of seconds.

Her mind was a hurricane of thoughts then. They were swirling around her brain, attempting to either make peace with each other or dissipate. Like a tropical cyclone, how it usually came to disappear when it reached land. The ashen leader's words had stunned her, shocked her into a silence in which even she had no words for the occasion.

Crëyr had came to know Paarthurnax, the previous Alphess and the mate of Shadow, the only wolf in the Bypass who she truly considered a friend. The grayscale girl knew— she always knew Paar was kind-hearted and cared to great lengths— a perfect leader and a perfect friend.

According to what Shadow had said she had done, yes, Crëyr was shocked. It was something Paar wouldn't— but yet would— do. Crëyr knew Paarthurnax was a passionate, determined wolfess, and was somebody who would work hard for what she would have, even when it came to making decisions like these. She was very sure there was a reason, and a good one at that— in cause of her departure.

Crëyr would miss her company, so, so much. Before her thoughts could wander towards where she would have gone to and why, she came back onto Earth and faced towards the Alpha, pondering on whether to offer him a shoulder to lean on. Knowing Shadow, he would not appreciate it at times. But he truly looked as if he needed it right now.

She knew it was not any of her business to ask about what had actually caused Paar's departure, but from what she could tell, it regarded their relationship. Relationship issues, to be more specific. "It is not your fault that she is gone, Shadow," She said softly, calmly, though her insides felt as if they were frozen blocks of ice that would suddenly shatter any moment. "It is a decision she has made, and decisions come with reasons. Coming to know somebody like Paar, her reason is a good one at that." Crëyr paused. "I know she was your mate, Shadow, and that you know her like the back of your paw, but they are assumptions you make. I do not think that you have been expecting something like this to happen with her, which proves that the predictions we make about her then and now will not be what we expect."

She paused, moving closer to her Alpha, who had began to shake like the Earth which was cracking into sections. An Earthquake, she would call it. He looked so much in pain, so much that she could not bear to just stand there helplessly and do nothing.

Crëyr supported him up with all her might, wondering if his head would come to rest on her shoulder. Swallowing, she begun to speak. Even though her mind waned towards the thought of herself and a few others, finding Paar and seeing the beautiful, kind, passionate crimson-furred friend she would ever yet to meet again, she knew she could not.

"No," She whispered, her own azure eyes beginning to glaze over. Realizing this, she snapped back into reality. She could not afford for this to happen."My bonds and my loyalty are tied with Noctisardor Bypass. They are tied with you, Imperator. Whatever that happens, I will stay, follow and support you. I do not think Paar wishes for herself to be found, as rarely does that happen when wolves just vanish without a trace." She stared blankly at the sky, one paw on the ground before the abandoned fish. "If you wish to find her, to look for her, I wish for the very best of both worlds. I will do nothing that is going to be against both of your wills."
Messages In This Thread
to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 09, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 10, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 10, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 11, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 12, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 13, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 13, 2014, 10:04 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - December 07, 2014, 08:59 AM