Kintla Flatlands DISCOVER · live fast, die young
67 Posts
Ooc — Melee
oopth i had the thread prefixes all fudged up, my bad for confusing you. <__<

Zombie was in the process of mustering enough courage to enter the odd rift in the mountain—why, she couldn't begin to explain—when a voice cut through the air and spoke her name. Her head turned, bright eyes falling on the form of one she had never expected to see again. Instinctively, her hackles rose, and Zombie took a step back—away from both the entrance into rock and the ghost that stood off to her side. Waves of emotions raged through her thin body, and she shook as she attempted to sort through them all. Jinx was the wolf that had truly saved her, and in return Zombie had taken the blood oath. It had bound them to the forest and to each other—but it seemed that Jinx, who had demanded it, had broken both promises with little thought. Zombie, at least, had tried to honor it to the best of her ability.

"Where—" she began, anger causing her voice to tremble. Green eyes shifted over the other, older female as the yearling continued to navigate her emotions. Finally, she relaxed; as if all the passion and anger had left her with a gust of wind. "You left," Zombie finally said flatly, though her eyes still burned with accusation. "It always happens like that. I thought you'd be different, though."

For the moment, the mountain's doorway was forgotten.
Messages In This Thread
DISCOVER · live fast, die young - by Zombie - January 06, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: DISCOVER · live fast, die young - by Jinx - January 07, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: DISCOVER · live fast, die young - by Zombie - January 07, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: DISCOVER · live fast, die young - by Jinx - January 09, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: DISCOVER · live fast, die young - by Zombie - January 26, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: DISCOVER · live fast, die young - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: DISCOVER · live fast, die young - by Zombie - January 26, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: DISCOVER · live fast, die young - by Jinx - January 28, 2014, 02:48 PM