Noctisardor Bypass Let my voice join in yours [IC joining]
4 Posts
Ooc — Macy
A wolfess appeared in front of Mina, looking very gloomy and dreary. "I… I'm sorry for troubling you on this gloomy day. I would like to join this pack, for I have wandered many days without a pack nor a den to call my own. Winter is arriving soon, and I would ask of you and your pack's hospitality for a home. I would be very grateful if you would accept me into this pack." Mina lowered her body in a slight submissive posture. She waited anxiously for the wolfess's answer, hoping for the best. If she did not accept, Mina would just have to dig a den and hunt around. It has been so long since she had seen other wolves, even longer since she has interacted with them.
Another wolf with moss green eyes joined the conversation, and they both seemed really… Sad. What has happened? "This is really none of my business, but what has happened that made both of you so crestfallen?" Mina couldn't resist asking, as curiosity was poking her in the face.
Messages In This Thread
Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 10, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 12, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 13, 2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Shadow - November 17, 2014, 04:25 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - December 21, 2014, 09:02 AM