Swiftcurrent Creek Say something, I'm giving up on you.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
They walked in silence – somehow, when he thought his world could not turn anymore sideways, it always seemed to tilt just a little bit more. He knew Paarthurnax would not want a feud between Swiftcurrent Creek and Shadow’s pack, and yet given the man’s history and arrogance, Scimitar could expect nothing else but. He would not only need to prepare himself, but also notify the others of the potential danger.. He held no doubt they would do everything they could to protect the gentle healer, for it was in the nature of his comrades.

The time slipped past, and Paar seemed to find her old den. He gave a nod as hse indicated they were there, and while she thanked him, he found he could do no more than blink at her for a stolen moment, surprised at the gratitude she seemed to hold. “Paar.. that day that I..” He trailed off, knowing he could not even bring himself to say it.

The day he had tried to ruin them both.

“I’m so sorry.” There was nothing else to be said – he wasn’t in his right mind.. he was grieving.. he hadn’t thought about it at the time.. Of course these excuses were true, but that was all they were: excuses. With his mouth feeling dry, he took another step back, opting to give her even more space. "Rest well," he muttered, and with that, the cinnamon Alpha turned, his paws quickening in pace as he made his way to the borders. He wanted to make sure no one had followed her here.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 02:29 PM