Boartusk Heights ≡Falling For Our Calling
La Muerte
Boticario
95 Posts
Ooc — Impala
If she would've walked up, shared introduction, or perhaps, in general said hello. Their first interaction would've been very different. Though, Seleon seemed to recall Nivis said he had children. The time of year seemed about right...and neither of them looked particularly old. He'd wager he was a few round trips older than the both of them. This would explain her rage at a stranger so close. He was sure of it. 

"I offer my sincerest apologies," Soleon dipped his head lowly to Reyna. Regardless of how he considered the way it could've been--this was whom he had sworn fealty. This was the one who would command him. He would be hers.

"My name is Soleon Mathias," His words were a chirp and he offered a smile as his head rose from the position once it took, "I'm a medic. I'm still learning, as all should be in any endeavor, but I'm no fool to the practice," Perhaps, in the sense, he was his own medical study he was, but that was his own burden.

These were good people. All were. Sometimes it just took addressing the problem that lay on top, "And, you can make full use of me," He attempted to lock eyes with hers. A promise that he would make himself important.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 08:56 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 10:13 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 10:57 PM