Boartusk Heights ≡Falling For Our Calling
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
146 Posts
Ooc — bon
if soleon is to be a medic, then the queen mustn't rely solely on him. his herb gathering will be most useful, but what are herbs without a medic to apply them. she would have to scour for another, one who can stay while soleon hunts for his herbs.

these hinterlands are lush, and fertile. you may not have to travel as far as you may think..
all i ask is that you keep clear out of rival pack territory, or behave when you encountet them. our neighbors in the past have been quick to pick battles that they could not afford, and just as quick to blame us for it.

but with herbs, soleon also brings information. of any changes in the hinterlands, changes past the hinterlands if he travels far. this appeals to the woman.
if you travel, i must ask you report everything noticeable you see and hear — conversations amongst rival packs, new faces in the hinterlands — the more i know, the safer my people and thus you can be.
soon her children will grow into ladies and lords. soon they will disperse, and houses in their name will erect. only one will be her heir, but all will have a chance at leadership. it is motherly instinct, then, to ensure that the world is safe for them. or maybe, it is just the vampiress plan for an empire.

go, then. i'll show you where your den and your cache will be when you return.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Messages In This Thread
≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 08:56 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 10:13 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 10:46 PM