Redsand Canyon master of illusion, architect of deceit
19 Posts
Ooc — Sweet
Men, she returned as the coyote slipped closer, watching as Ace dropped lower into the canyon. Menthe herself hovered in place after a few steps forward, pausing as the question fell from her tongue. Had the question been about anything else, she might have giggled at the nickname. She might've wondered if she knew her name truly meant mint. Home... repeated with a tang in her mouth, nose scrunching, I'm not so sure, Cyn. 

Not often an honest woman, in more ways than one, the truth felt sinister, dripping from her jowls. You've been quite the surprise, to be fair, but I didn't have it in my cards settling down just yet, she glanced down at her with almost an apologetic expression, I haven't tormented nearly half the men I meant to while I travelled. A playful wink teased the surface of the tension she'd built, hopefully not too unexpectedly.
Messages In This Thread
master of illusion, architect of deceit - by Kalevi - June 04, 2024, 09:36 AM
RE: master of illusion, architect of deceit - by Cynna - June 04, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: master of illusion, architect of deceit - by Cynna - June 10, 2024, 09:56 AM
RE: master of illusion, architect of deceit - by Menthe - June 17, 2024, 08:38 AM