Blacktail Deer Plateau In the viney darkness I find
Raventhorpe
Bjor
24 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Apparently prone to causing his parents daily panic by so often wandering close to the borders, Arrax once again eagerly headed towards the outskirts of the Plateau as a howl rang out across the territory.

A tall man bathed in auburn and black stood at the doorstep of their home, yet Arrax only had eyes for what he carried in his jaws. He studied the stringy, dangling limbs of the unknown creature curiously, nose taking in the foreign scent. It was familiar in a way, a strong breeze could often bring in scents of the sea to their home, but never had he seen a thing such as this!

Arrax remained a few paces away, deterred from marching straight up to the stranger due to the encounter with the trespasser days before. Still, he stood with an air of dominance and all the swagger of a young guardian-in-training.

"Are these gifts?" the Cairn said, the boyish excitement in his voice betraying his age despite his deceiving size. He thought back to the woman from Yellowstone who sought an alliance, wondering if this man had similar intentions.
Messages In This Thread
In the viney darkness I find - by Rodyn - June 17, 2024, 08:54 AM
RE: In the viney darkness I find - by Arrax - June 17, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: In the viney darkness I find - by Solveig - June 21, 2024, 04:11 PM
RE: In the viney darkness I find - by Rodyn - June 23, 2024, 11:05 AM
RE: In the viney darkness I find - by Arrax - June 25, 2024, 08:15 PM