Ankyra Sound hor-watit flaming against my enemies
επιβήτορας
113 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
No apology needed!
(Let's make this whole thread's OOC talk just three-word exclamations, plz.)

In place of the usual confusion and bewilderment, there was recognition. Not only that, but she spoke back to him in the tongue of the sea. She bore an accent, that much he could tell, but her pronunciation was not that of a newcomer to the language. This sister was well-versed, so how could she not know why they were here? She was obviously not a wolf of Ankyra Sound, this much he could tell from the way that she smelled, but she also lacked the salty brine that all the other sisters had carried, even from afar. Was there another sect that had gone inland? That was preposterous, and Spyro knew that could not be the case.

“Οι Νηρηίδες ζουν εδώ,” he explained. She had not mentioned them by name, leading Spyro to believe that she did not know them. How could she have? This one did not come from the sea, from what he could tell, even if she spoke their language. It was odd, but perhaps one of the consorts had escaped and taught it to her. Or a sister who had gone astray. It worried Spyro to think that such things were possible, especially so close to his new home.
Messages In This Thread
hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - October 23, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 04, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 10, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 10, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 13, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 15, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 21, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 22, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Caiaphas - November 22, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 24, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 25, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 30, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 30, 2014, 12:54 PM