Whitefish River that's a lot of fish
Loner
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
Ah, they are! Yuki practically beamed at what she'd assumed was the woman's curiosity, waving her tassle happily. Perhaps it wasn't even curiosity, or the woman never asked in the first place; the snowbird took it as an opportunity to expand on it regardless.

They are these large, sweet smelling trees from my home. she explained thoughtfully During the springtime, thousands of tiny pink flowers bloom. Most of them fall and cover the floors -- its my favorite part about spring. The girl subconsciously found herself on her own haunches the moment the other did. A recollection of the past came to her mind -- of times where her and her family would find themselves outside the dens just to enjoy the colors the season introduced.

Wandering, ice-peirced eyes that were once on the sky now came back to the summer fae. A humorous grin lace her lips. You aren't pink like a flower, persay, but similar.  In a way that reminds me of spring! -- and her name was Lenina, and equally pretty name! In truth, her looks drew her in the most because she reminded her of her mother, who had blonde fur in comparison to most of her family's looks. Not that Yuki would mention that -- she didn't want to seem like a weirdo.

Lenina~ She cooed. Do you live he-

But her attention was quickly drawn away by the sound of splashing nearby, turning a head over her shoulder to look -- caught off guard.
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Messages In This Thread
that's a lot of fish - by Lenina - June 20, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: that's a lot of fish - by Yukimi - June 22, 2024, 11:53 AM
RE: that's a lot of fish - by Lenina - June 24, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: that's a lot of fish - by Yukimi - June 27, 2024, 01:32 AM
RE: that's a lot of fish - by Ram Ferious - June 27, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: that's a lot of fish - by Lenina - June 27, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: that's a lot of fish - by Yukimi - June 28, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: that's a lot of fish - by Ram Ferious - June 28, 2024, 11:07 PM
RE: that's a lot of fish - by Lenina - Yesterday, 12:37 PM