Noctisardor Bypass Let my voice join in yours [IC joining]
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Scenting Flash's arrival, she lowered her head respectfully before uttering a greeting towards the sun-touched, green-eyed male. "Flash." The Welsh girl noticed that he also looked miserable, just like she knew she did, and immediately knew that he knew and that Shadow had told him. The aura floating around the air was sad, anyway, and did everything to dampen Crëyr's mood.

The wolfess before her lowered herself into a mildly submissive posture, which Crëyr was content about. She'd already predicted what the stranger was going to say, and that was a request to join the Bypass, followed by reasoning to why she wanted to join.

"I am not the one to make the final decision," She said softly, her voice clear and unwavering. "If you wish to join the Bypass, then I suppose we better call for the Alpha." Part of her wished for the Alpha to not be disturbed, but she knew Shadow wasn't the weak shell of a wolf she had caught a glimpse of a few hours ago. He ran a tight ship. He ran a pack. He was strong.

She turned to Flash, waiting for his input to what would be best that they did.

The female started speaking again, asking them both a question to why they happened to look so "crestfallen", as she had said. Crëyr knew they both did and that curiosity was doing its job, but nonetheless her irritation meter had began to skyrocket at the wolfess' inquiry. She was in an upset mood and was in no mood to talk, much less tell a stranger why that was so. "Now is not the time," She said firmly, a slightly icy sheen lingering at her tone. "Nor are you in the place to ask."

Messages In This Thread
Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 10, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 12, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 13, 2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Shadow - November 17, 2014, 04:25 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - December 21, 2014, 09:02 AM