Verdant Basin ≡ Before The Morning
Swiftcurrent Creek
Lambda
55 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
Away
SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

The older gentlemen was just that: gentle.

He did not hold Yuki's malmanneredness against her, and even reassured her that she'd done nothing wrong. The snowbird may have disagreed with him there, because she should've known better, but she was just glad the situation was put at ease. That, and because her head was beginning to hurt pressed against the grass like this.

She lifted her crown from the grass and shook her coat, rubbing her forehead to rid of the grass blades that stuck to it. Collision -- like how my head collided with the floor just now? She mused with a humorous grin, a tail sweeping behind her slowly over the grass blades below. Sir Collision, it's nice to meet you. My name's Yukimi! 

As for his question, he'd be met with a pretty straight-forward answer. I don't know, I was hoping a bystander such as yourself could tell me. She couldn't even tell how far she'd traveled from where her and Ash stayed, but at least his scent wasn't too faint -- Yuki could trail back if she wanted later.

You don't live here?
[Image: 85512331_sBCUc47O1EZtqNO.png]
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Messages In This Thread
≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - June 20, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - June 24, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - June 25, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - June 28, 2024, 02:00 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - July 01, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - July 05, 2024, 08:48 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - July 07, 2024, 07:05 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - July 12, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - July 16, 2024, 07:03 PM