Wapun Meadow Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago
96 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
She couldn't keep the smile on her face from growing as she listened to Moss's musings. A rock? Her head tilted. There's not too many good places to go sifting through pebbles here in the meadow.

The movement of their tail drew her eyes down to the feather at the mention of it. She hummed to herself as she considered the birds she knew. Setting her paws upon the ground once more, Vale leaned closer to Moss. Gilded eyes crinkled at the corners as they assessed sage green. Hmm, Mallard green might be a bit too vibrant, but we can always look, right?

Vale's eyes dropped down to her paws again. With a gentle hand, she threaded the gifted flower into the fur of her own tail. Content that it was secure, she swiftly took to her paws, bounding forward a few strides. She glanced over her shoulder, back to him. Well, shall we go?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago - by Vale Enid - July 01, 2024, 11:33 PM
RE: Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago - by Moss - September 13, 2024, 05:39 PM