Swiftcurrent Creek Compassion's in my nature
Swiftcurrent Creek
Pup
9 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Violet stirred when a warm tongue licked over her. She didn't know it was a tongue but she felt something warm touch her. Then followed by a cold since the warmth was gone. She lifted her head questioningly. Oooooo! She cried out, yes more! A low hum for more. Her bother snuggled with her. She recognized him by scent. The red colored girl, moved her head against him to rest. She stretched out her legs but instead of closing her eyes she opened them.

The girl watched the blurred shaped, almost a little confused. She turned her head, being so close to her bother she could see her fur pretty well. It was different from hers when she looked at their different legs. Huh? Curious. Her eyes were a murky blue a sign they were going to change color in the future. She nudged her bother's leg with her nose as if that might make it the same color. It didn't. He smelled the same but also different from her. Maybe that was the same for how he looked? Same but different? The girl startled when there was suddenly something large and super dark in the corner of her eye. EEEEEKKKK She squeaked at the moving shape.
Messages In This Thread
Compassion's in my nature - by Arric - June 26, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: Compassion's in my nature - by Burdock - June 26, 2024, 03:21 PM
RE: Compassion's in my nature - by Violet - June 27, 2024, 06:16 AM
RE: Compassion's in my nature - by Buckthorn - June 30, 2024, 08:20 PM
RE: Compassion's in my nature - by Juniper - July 01, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: Compassion's in my nature - by Arric - July 02, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: Compassion's in my nature - by Burdock - July 07, 2024, 03:39 PM
RE: Compassion's in my nature - by Violet - July 11, 2024, 03:42 PM