Verdant Basin ≡ Before The Morning
Swiftcurrent Creek
Lambda
55 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
Away
"Naive" was a pretty spot-on representation of Yuki. Perhaps it was her refusal to be lonley in a world where her family wasn't here right now, or the curiosity for the locals here. The young girl had never considered that she'd been persistently putting herself in danger by doing so, and not recognizing the fact that not everyone had to be a freind. For the present, however, Collision's geniality drew the snowbird in.

He even accepted her company, to Yukimi's relief. She'd felt much more secure wandering this area in the presence of someone older than her, that's for sure.

As they walked, he explains how he wasn't from here -- but was in the process of settling down. Most likely a pack as she sensed a collection of scents along his pelt; rather faint, though. You have somewhere to call home, then? She asked.

The questions were then turned to her -- though there didn't exist a clear understanding of what she wanted as of yet. So Yuki answered to the best of her abilities, a thoughtful hum vibrating her chest. What I seek is a better understanding of these wilds -- what is where, to put it simply. She explained. When I first came here, I was washed ashore on the coast with no knowledge of where I was. I don't feel comfortable with the constant feeling of not knowing where im going when there's so much out there. It's one of the reasons I like traveling.
[Image: 85512331_sBCUc47O1EZtqNO.png]
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Messages In This Thread
≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - June 20, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - June 24, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - June 25, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - June 28, 2024, 02:00 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - July 01, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - July 05, 2024, 08:48 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - July 07, 2024, 07:05 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - July 12, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - July 16, 2024, 07:03 PM