Ouroboros Spine Can I say that? Don't have a clue
Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mentions of miscarriage

Her stress eased, since it appeared her introduction was taken better than she'd thought. The breath she'd been holding released, and an easy smile came to her face. A pleasure to meet you, Vairë. Though, as it seemed, things weren't as stress free here in Moonglow. She mentions the loss of one of their own, and her ears couldn't help but flatten against her skull. 

There is no need to apologize. If anything, it is I who am sorry for intruding on a time of mourning. Your reaction is valid. Centri sympathize with the moondoe, cautiously coming to her side with a fragile expression on her face. The flower nymph recently had to deal with a loss herself -- her cold, unmoving litter of children. An image and a loss she'd never recover from.

Would I be intruding if I asked who you've lost?
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Centri - July 07, 2024, 10:24 PM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Vairë - July 08, 2024, 07:34 AM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Centri - July 08, 2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Vairë - July 15, 2024, 07:31 PM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Centri - July 19, 2024, 09:48 AM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Vairë - July 22, 2024, 05:21 AM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Centri - August 04, 2024, 12:28 AM