Sequoia Coast ~For we have traveled a long way, the ocean is near~
Loner
~Goldenwoman~
21 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
@Cassian, Whenever your ready we can wrap this up and I can work on planning our next future thread. I love the character dynamic between them so far.
He talked about eggs, and did almost crack a tooth. She winced for a minute, that sounded painful, though the man was in good spirits. Though, egg sounded interesting, so she would give it a go barring there was no chick in it.

He suggested that they stay close together, this was a wonderful idea. That way they had each other near in case of issue or strong currents. She was having fun, and enjoyed the water, it was surprisingly warm! “That is a very good idea! We shall do that then.” He was right, they needed to conserve stamina, so she made it brief, “I don’t know, but it doesn’t appear very far. What if there’s others on it?” “Maybe we can find shells or tree saplings! Or some delicious treat….” The possibilities are endless!”

She continued swimming. They were nearing the island now, little by little. It appeared to have some shallow hills.
~A heart full of love~
Messages In This Thread
RE: ~For we have traveled a long way, the ocean is near~ - by Adah - July 24, 2024, 08:53 PM