Kintla Flatlands i died a hundred times
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

In a sudden moment of nostalgia, her mind trailed back to the day their paths had been wonderfully tied together. They had been perfect for the other since the very starts, like pieces in a puzzle that were meant to be together. Amelie, a juvenile looking for a loving home, and Blue a woman craving to give her love.

At the very beginning it had been sweet. Waking with a stable home built around you was a shock for the juvenile but a joy for her heart. Then drama and distance had begun to seep into their relationship, rusting their dynamic and wrecking their communication. Amelie began to persue her trades and develop her desires, while Blue strived to keep things together -- none of them had been wrong, but none of them had attempted to break the wall.

Aside from the brief confession Amelie had made at the beach, they barely exchanged a word. It was a sour situation -- they lived in the same den, yet they were miles away from one another. Slowly the teen had felt her presence become more of a burden.A burned she could not carry, and neither could Blue.

Blue tried to explain her deal with Lasher, but it sounded the same to her ears. Mates or no mates, they would be together and they would be happy for them. Amelie curved her lips into a weak smile again, but before she could assure Blue she would still feel the same she made an attempt to reach out to her. But while she recieved the woman's touch with great comfort and even nuzzled her back, she was too far gone.

"But I don't need to be here. My mother left when she though we could fend for ourselves " she barked, feeling a little weird speaking of her mother and not referring to Blue, "Maybe it's time for me to do the same, you'll live without me " she sobbed, her yellow eyes glazed with a thick mantle of tears and pain.

Messages In This Thread
i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 05, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 07, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 08, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 10, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 10, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 10, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 11, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 11, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 13, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 13, 2014, 09:04 PM