Qeya River Joining The Pack!
27 Posts
Ooc — Yabble
 Her gaze aligned with his own unwaveringly while she thought of a reply. Her thoughts took longer to collect than necessary, probably being placed off track by another train of them. Finally after a few more seconds of silence, her mouth opened to speak.

She shrugged, the previously tensed expression on her face now relaxing. Clearly this wolf wasn’t being hostile. Not now, at least, and she didn’t have much energy to do much of anything at all even if he was. A breath of relief escaped her before she started. Thought it was easy to mistake it for one of annoyance. "Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn’t. I have heard many things during my time of travel — about ‘territory' and such, but I’ve never had much ease understanding." Her tone was dismissive, but truthful. 

She often heard rambling of these 'ownerships' while encountering other hungered wolves insistent on not allowing ‘their' prey to be eaten.
Kaaya simply didn’t understand it. Wasn’t prey placed onto this earth to be hunted by those who were starved? It all seemed foreign to her.

"Must I be knowledgeable about these subjects? I don’t find them all that interesting." She continued on, blinking in genuine curiosity before taking another look around. "And you speak an awful lot about this 'we'. Are you delusional or have wolves finally advanced in the art of camouflage?" She questioned, painfully unaware of how prodding her completely unrhetorical question was.

"The knowledge of this world is endless, and so is the ego of the creatures that inhabit it.
 You must first look away from your reflection in order to be able to flip your point of view."
Messages In This Thread
Joining The Pack! - by Kaaya Ayad - July 29, 2024, 01:49 AM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Ksura - July 29, 2024, 06:39 AM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Kaaya Ayad - July 29, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Ksura - July 29, 2024, 05:10 PM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Kaaya Ayad - July 30, 2024, 07:10 AM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Ksura - July 30, 2024, 09:41 AM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Kaaya Ayad - July 30, 2024, 01:56 PM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Ksura - July 30, 2024, 08:16 PM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Kaaya Ayad - July 30, 2024, 11:52 PM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Ksura - August 12, 2024, 10:28 AM