Emberwood i've told a million lies, but now i tell a single truth
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini

His eyes shifted from her face to the sky, in the dark blue stage that was the night the very first stars began to make their appereance, appearing slowly from the gloom where nothing but emptiness laid moment before. It was a truly beautiful moment that he wished not to taint with useless words or distractions.

But, yet, even at the glorious age of four, he had to be reminded thing couldn't always go the way he wanted them to. The girl spoke again, disturbing the silence but not his gentle heart. "As much as they let me" he barked with a little chuckle, "It'd be hard to believe but they're never the same, like you and I, they are molded by their surrounding and sometimes bent out of shape" he went on, his amber eyes twinkling like the few shinning dots of the sky, "But they're always as glorious he finished, not really bothering to turn to face her or see her reaction.

He would not waste one more second on this Earth, he would not stop doing the things he loved until the stillness of his heart stopped him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've told a million lies, but now i tell a single truth - by Galileo - November 11, 2014, 07:37 PM