Ouroboros Spine Can I say that? Don't have a clue
Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away
It was true that Centri was not well versed with the customs of this tribe yet. There was still alot to learn here, ecspecially when she'd failed to stay long last time. Centri wouldn't lie and say she didn't feel the slightest bit useless -- they hadn't shared the same customs and she didn't know how much use a witch could be to this tribe. Their own intragrated family...their own set beliefs....and yet despite the doubt that clouded her mind, the flower child refused to sit around and intentionally feel useless.

She wanted this tribe to be her family. How beautiful a soul must be to dance underneath her light's. She must be at peace now. and to even hear that the woman had lost her son....a soft white drew our of her lips. A shoulder reaching to gently brush along the woman's. My mama always said that a child's soul entertwined with their bearer's. Perhaps they are one amongst the sky.... 

Ah, but Tri must've been truly ignorant to the ways of Moonglow's villagers. The mention of a ulaq had caused her head to tilt in confusion, and a blush to stain her cheeks in embarrassment. I'm sorry?... 

What was a ulaq?
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Centri - July 07, 2024, 10:24 PM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Vairë - July 08, 2024, 07:34 AM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Centri - July 08, 2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Vairë - July 15, 2024, 07:31 PM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Centri - July 19, 2024, 09:48 AM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Vairë - July 22, 2024, 05:21 AM
RE: Can I say that? Don't have a clue - by Centri - August 04, 2024, 12:28 AM