Emberwood right here is where my friends they used to live
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Valtýr was lucky the roman was so accommodating, though the child couldn't understand why the man suddenly erupted into laughter. Had he said something funny? The firstborn looked away, abashed that he had expected the stranger to treat him like his parents. But he was famished, and his tummy gave a hungry rumbling when Lucius complied.

The adult made quick work of the small prey, dividing it neatly for his new ward. "You caught me on a good day, kid. Trust me on that," he chided impishly. Valtýr watched with an intense gaze before digging into the meal, appetite renewed now that the hare wasn't staring him down. He filled his mouth and chewed ravenously, delighted eyes darting up towards his savior with gratitude.

Valtýr ate what he could, which was much less than usual, and satisfactorily licked his chops. "I'm Valtýr," he told Lucius, momentarily forgetting his uncertainty about their direction. His ears orbited, curious about his company's identity, but could not deign himself to ask. The boy stood, a bit unsteady but refueled, in anticipation of their journey.
Messages In This Thread
RE: right here is where my friends they used to live - by Valtyr RIP - November 11, 2014, 09:50 PM