Emberwood right here is where my friends they used to live
34 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Lending a thickly boned snout, the hessian kept it to the shoulder of the youth, hoping to steady his wobble. 
"Valtýr,...why do I feel as though I've heard of your existence, before?...Hmm."

Gazing down at the warm pelted boy, Lucius contemplated his origin, soon giving up through lack of patience for such deep thought.

"I am Lucius. ", he stated simply, not finding any need in giving the whelp, though he was warming up to the little wolf, anymore info than necessary. 
After watching him a second longer that deemed mandatory, the roman looked off to the southwest, and began taking strides in that direction. 

"How did you venture so vigorously far from your home, Valtýr? Have your parents no eyes on you?"

The bi colored male didn't mind prodding, for being asked a question meant recieving an answer, whther satisfactory or not. 
He didn't know whether this pup thought the same way or not, so he did not mind if only silence was his answer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: right here is where my friends they used to live - by Lucius Mortis - November 11, 2014, 10:45 PM