Cerulean Cape Anenthemonae
3 Posts
Ooc — Humboldt
Humboldt's brows raised at the dark cloaked boy. So high and mighty did the young man speak, Humboldt doubted that he would lower himself into the tide pools. How fast did the cinnamon boy's tail wag when the stranger relented, humoring his challenge. Humboldt didn't even roll his eyes at the mention of needing help. Unphazed by the other boy's overabundance of pride.

Humboldt watched from the rocks. Eager to see Hati rise to his challenge. Hair rising along his spine as he watched the other. Humboldt paced back and forced, invested.

The crab squared off with the black furred wolf! Fast was Hati's strike against it! Yes! Yes! Now for the final blow—

Oh. Uh oh.

Humboldt bounded across the pool and approached where Hati sputtered water. The crustacean champion shortly dethroned there after.

Not a word. Unspoken by the tongue, but screamed by those eyes of liquid gold.

Humboldt clamped his jaws together. Nonetheless he just could not contain his amusement. Mirth rose in his throat in a barely contained laugh. Delight spilled out the corners of his mouth as they lifted into a smile.

Oh he just couldn't help himself.

Humboldt reached out a paw, scoring one single line into the sand.

Well you have one more crab than me. I think I need to speed up the game then, hm?

Humboldt beamed a smile to Hati before bounding back up the rocks.
Messages In This Thread
Anenthemonae - by Humboldt - July 16, 2024, 10:03 PM
RE: Anenthemonae - by Hati - July 17, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: Anenthemonae - by Humboldt - July 25, 2024, 10:48 PM
RE: Anenthemonae - by Hati - July 31, 2024, 01:11 PM
RE: Anenthemonae - by Humboldt - August 07, 2024, 08:16 PM
RE: Anenthemonae - by Hati - August 07, 2024, 09:16 PM