Stone Circle I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Lambda
55 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
Away
Honestly don't stress about it bc life's been keeping me super busy too LOL!

Large was the man named Bjorn, but charmingly gentle in contrast to his appearance. He'd even smiled at her, and the gesture made her all warm with content. She still remembered her less-than-plesent run in with the sand pelted man by the river, The memory of his face making her tail prick in annoyance. Yet this man was different, and she was greatful that not everyone in these wilds were overtly territorial.

O-Oh! Her eyes fluttered in suprise; the man was inviting her over the boarders? Of course, the dove's curiosity willed her feet forward, but even as she inched nearer, she was unsure. Are you sure this is okay? I wouldn't want to intrude on anything...

The pillars were huge, sure, but so was Bjorn. Being up close like this really outlined the sheer size of the man before her. Your mother must've had the intuition that you'd grow bear-like. Your name suits you well! The world's slipped from her mouth. Which sounded somewhat blunt, but her eyes looked to him in innocent curiosity.

And a smile, of course.
[Image: 85512331_sBCUc47O1EZtqNO.png]
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone? - by Yukimi - August 08, 2024, 01:21 AM
RE: I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone? - by Yukimi - September 05, 2024, 04:17 PM