Swiftcurrent Creek Story carries on,
Swiftcurrent Creek
Lambda
55 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
Away
A large, older man -- of pure onyx and a gaze of sapphires -- was the first to greet her. He observed her quietly for the moment which, admittedly, made her feel the tiniest bit Insecure. Yuki had been getting notably skinnier these past few weeks; countless failed hunts beginning to display on a weakened form. The girl's pelt was also less than stellar-looking -- with satiating her hunger being the priority, other things stopped mattering so much. 

To put it in short, Yuki probably looked a mess right about now. Yet she hadn't forgotten her manners just yet.

She greeted the man with a genial smile, bowing her head towards him in respect. I hope the afternoon finds you well, sir? My name is Yukimi. Yuki greeted the man, who was known as Arric of Swiftcurrent Creek. She lifted her head. I, uh....apologize for my appearance. These past few weeks have been pretty rough, to say the least. and with this, she would state her purpose.

I was wondering if you had anymore space at Swiftcurrent for another? I promise I won't be dead weight...
[Image: 85512331_sBCUc47O1EZtqNO.png]
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Messages In This Thread
Story carries on, - by Yukimi - August 11, 2024, 07:54 PM
RE: Story carries on, - by Arric - August 12, 2024, 12:39 AM
RE: Story carries on, - by Yukimi - August 12, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: Story carries on, - by Arric - August 19, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: Story carries on, - by Yukimi - August 21, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: Story carries on, - by Arric - August 22, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: Story carries on, - by Yukimi - August 23, 2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Story carries on, - by Arric - August 24, 2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Story carries on, - by Yukimi - August 24, 2024, 03:27 PM