Wapun Meadow Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago
Kvarsheim
Skáti
96 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
There is a liveliness in Moss's energy, resonating through the air and swept by the breeze. While the wistful moment came and went, the joy was just as pleasant.

Vale waited for them to catch up, eyes lingering up their small frame for a moment. She was determined to discover on a feather to match their eye color. What birds could the two of them find in the meadow? There were many to be sure, but green was specific.

A briskness to her step, Vale set them into to motion. Gilded eyes scouring the field a large before narrowing in on a small shapes that swooped through the open blooms. Oh so tiny and oh so swift. Vale shot Moss a smile, a paw lifted in front of her lip. Shhh.

Her movements slowed, moseying through the flowers until she came to a stop. Ears cupped forward, trying to catch the wingbeats of the tiny, Calliope hummingbirds. She looked to her side to be sure that Moss had followed.

She leaned to him, voice hushed. It might be hopeless to find a stray feather, but in absence of a mallard duck, what do you think of hummingbirds?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago - by Vale Enid - August 12, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago - by Moss - September 13, 2024, 05:39 PM