Swiftcurrent Creek Story carries on,
Swiftcurrent Creek
Lambda
55 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
Away
Its okay, no rush! <3

He was calm in his approach towards Yuki, even seating himself to meet her at eye level. It was an effort that she observed, and one she very much appreciated. The last thing she desired in her sorry state was to be rushed off like an intruder -- she was glad he'd hear her out.

I am a scout. Raising a paw to her chest in refrence to herself, the snowbird recalled the things that would make her useful. I have great stamina and a knack for mapping out land. If you ever need someone to carry messages or even scout some new hunting grounds, im your girl. It wasn't to say she was arrogant with the way she described things, only that she was confident in her abilities. If there's one thing Yuki was skilled at it was travel; she knew that by now. Her only hope was that Arric found it just as useful.

I can, uhm, also dabble in some medicine? A nervous smile came to Yukimi's face as her flattened ears told of a skill she was not so confident about. If I am honest, I'm more of a trainee at best. I was trained under a medic for some time before he.....passed. That medic being her father, which was just a sore subject for another time. Her voice trailed off for a bit, but hurriedly picked the topic back up.

--b-but in the meantime, im still studying to become a proper one! I can also care for children, too...
[Image: 85512331_sBCUc47O1EZtqNO.png]
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Messages In This Thread
Story carries on, - by Yukimi - August 11, 2024, 07:54 PM
RE: Story carries on, - by Arric - August 12, 2024, 12:39 AM
RE: Story carries on, - by Yukimi - August 12, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: Story carries on, - by Arric - August 19, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: Story carries on, - by Yukimi - August 21, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: Story carries on, - by Arric - August 22, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: Story carries on, - by Yukimi - August 23, 2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Story carries on, - by Arric - August 24, 2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Story carries on, - by Yukimi - August 24, 2024, 03:27 PM