Lion Head Mesa Grey ghost
7 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Strangely, Worm had not noticed the woman enter, not until she'd cleared her throat to announce her presence. Hungry, she'd become, yet still, she dared not reach for more but scraps, more than what she would catch herself. True pack-life was an unknown to her. It was bad, when hunger began to dull her blade, the only thing she had to give to them. 

No miss!! I will take it out now, if it displeases you! She quickly scrambles to her feet, clasping the serpent in her jaws once more. Outside! Worm will eat outside! She will not bother you, miss. The vermin would follow with a bow, one unpracticed and awkward, if only because of the gangly limbs that this one was born with. Admittedly, Worm did not even know if this woman was one to bow to, but it was best to assume everyone was, if she wanted to keep herself intact. A thousand apologies! A million apologies! I should have known these ones unsettle you, I will not bring it here again!

Obvious really, to bring in a sign of death, to bring in a beast laced with a venom that may have taken lives here, in this very palace...

Stupid. Stupid Worm. Now it is you who is the bad omen. 
Messages In This Thread
Grey ghost - by Worm - August 12, 2024, 01:16 PM
RE: Grey ghost - by Racharra - August 18, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: Grey ghost - by Worm - August 22, 2024, 08:26 PM