Wapun Meadow Slow down you crazy child
57 Posts
Ooc — Granite
Apologies for the wait! Thank you for having patience with me <3
Etephyr thought the woman spoke as if unknowing of the deal made with Ancelin, she thought it curious the man did not inform his wife of a stranger inhabiting their lands. Although Etephyr was hardly impartial to forgetting things, so she largely let it go. Favoring the queens next words to truly contemplate. It caught Eteph off guard, her features reflected her internal dialogue. Brows knitting together with her gaze averting to the horizon, a brief quiet contemplation occupying her head before returning to catch up with the queen. What did she mean?

Etephyr followed, gathering her words for a moment before speaking. "I have never been one to favor packs, they did not provide me that which I could not provide myself." As soon as the words left her mouth she saw their irony, her lanky appearance was testimony against her reasoning. Of course, Eteph knew outliers were always given the exception but she doubted the queen was one to accept that. 

Etephyr quickly followed with a question. "Is your home threatened by some sort of disease? Be it famine, illness, or conflict?" She asked. Eteph thought no other reasoning for the queen to bring up helping others, than for her own persuasive gain. 
I don't know what's got its teeth in me 
But I'm about to bite back in anger
Thread limit (2/2)
Messages In This Thread
Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 19, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 19, 2024, 11:25 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 09:09 AM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 20, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 21, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 21, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - September 02, 2024, 04:28 PM