Noctisardor Bypass Let my voice join in yours [IC joining]
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
.Crëyr had suggested calling for the alpha, but was the alpha in the right state right now? But still, if the wolfess knew how to show respect, it was surely not a bad one? He gave Crëyr a little nod when she tuned to him asking for his opinion, indicating that they should call the alpha. Shadow was a strong wolf, he would not show his weak side to a mere stranger.

But once the female had ask why they had look so "crestfallen", Flash's annoyance shot up again. A stranger didn't need to know why they both was hesitant on calling the alpha. She wasn't in the place to ask either. “You are not in the place to ask. " The words left his both almost at the exact same moment Crëyr had objected as well. Quite curtly too.

Back to business, he turned his head back, giving a jerk to his head to Crëyr asking if she should call for Shadow or should he do it. “What is your name? And what can you offer to Noctisardor Bypass? " He asked. Curiosity was a good thing, but too much at the wrong time could attract trouble.

Messages In This Thread
Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 10, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 12, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 13, 2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Shadow - November 17, 2014, 04:25 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - December 21, 2014, 09:02 AM