Blacktail Deer Plateau The hardest was losing you
812 Posts
Ooc —
A moment after suggesting it, it occurred to Junior that it might be strange for Saena to bear such a surname, when her tail was red. It wasn't about them, though, but the namesake deer herd that gave the plateau its name. Still, she halfway expected a protest. When she received nothing but praise and agreement instead, her tail thumped quietly.

"Junior and Saena Blacktail," she said, trying it out. It was probably weird to take Junior as her first name, yet the youth was ready to formally shed the name she never used anyway, the moniker given to her by her now estranged parents. She told herself that Aunt Osprey wouldn't mind having her name all to herself again. "Pura Blacktail. Tytonidae Blacktail," she murmured for good measure.

The older juvenile's eyes squinted at Saena's unexpected inquiry. "Why would it be my birthright and not yours or Ty's or Pura's?" she countered. Junior truly didn't make a distinction between her biological and adoptive siblings. "I don't know. I've never thought about it. But..." Junior thought back on her conversation with the Alpha male a week ago. "I have a secret I want to tell you." She paused. "I kind of have a crush on him. Dante."
Messages In This Thread
The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 10, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 11, 2014, 10:39 AM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 12, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - December 11, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - December 15, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - December 17, 2014, 10:37 AM