Emberwood right here is where my friends they used to live
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Valtýr offered a sheepish grin and small tail wag as the older male helped steady his balance with a firm touch. 'Valtýr,...why do I feel as though I've heard of your existence, before?...Hmm,' the other mused rhetorically. It had never dawned on the Sveijarn that specific information might have helped Lucius guide him home; such as that he lived near a glacier, or that his parents were Njal and Tuwawi - alphas of the northern mountain. He was but a naive child.

The roman introduced himself as Lucius, and the youth committed the name to memory. "I don't know," Valtýr murmured with a shoulder roll, wondering how things had gotten so bad. In light of the situation, the pup had submitted to a coping mechanism; numbing his memory to survive the horrors of the day. Starvation was enough to consume his daily thoughts. However now, with a paunch belly, the lanky cur could reflect upon his family's tragedy. "There was a big lynx," he told Lucius. Mother and Father had described the predator in great detail, but nothing could prepare their son for the horrifying encounter. "He took my brother." Black lips creased into an unbecoming frown. "Everybody was yelling... looking for him. Mom said dad left to get him back... But Jokull decided to look too. Mom had to leave the den to look forher. I followed my mom and... then... I couldn't find her." The fact was that Tuwawi had been darted, crated, and shipped off to the Chinook Territory by humans.

A moment of silence passed before Valtýr's deep, bronze gaze drifted upwards to better observe his life-giver. The Spine wolf, although but a yearling, clearly read as adult to the child. His masculine skull was well chiseled, maw broad but not coarse. Charcoal and silver hair mirror his father's pelt, albeit darker in shade, but his chest was marred by a crooked scar. His mother, Tuwaw had a similar mark upon her face. "My mom has one of those," he informed Lucius, gesturing to his exposed skin; though Val was unaware by what violent means one received such a mark.
Messages In This Thread
RE: right here is where my friends they used to live - by Valtyr RIP - November 13, 2014, 08:41 PM