Noctisardor Bypass to love is to destroy
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
you on your fking jace herondale motives now shadow?

Shadow's voice was once again, harsh and cold. She watched as a sarcastic half-smile spread across his features, though it pretty much leaned towards a smirk. Crëyr's expression remained neutral, though her eyes were turned to her paws, trying to interpret the meaning to what her Alpha had said.

She didn't really know what he was actually trying to say, but she had grown accustomed to Shadow's smirking ways and blatant sarcasm. She'd briefly seen the couple slaves and captives around the Bypass, though she hadn't had the proper chance to thoroughly meet them. Shadow didn't seem to be in the mood for Crëyr's "attempts" at reasoning, and neither was she herself, anyway, so she didn't bother to start. Instead she did not respond, as she barely had the idea how to.

The Welsh girl blinked with uncertainty as all the raw emotion from his earlier outburst begun to strip from his voice and flutter towards somewhere far away from here. Promptly he made a couple remarks, sarcastic or not, which led Crëyr to her thoughts. She knew Shadow was keeping everything concealed, though she was skirting the edges for the reason to why he was starting to do so. She had a brief idea, though.

Slight irritation had actually begun to build up, though she didn't dare let any of that show anywhere. Yes, she knew what kind of a wolf Shadow was and what she had said earlier about how those qualities were who he was right now, but nonetheless it blossomed in her chest. Shadow was Shadow, her Alpha was her Alpha, and again she hated herself for that to happen. But to somebody like Crëyr, it was inevitable.

Why, one moment he seemed to be genuine, the other he wasn't. First off he had even admitted it himself and had even stated that being "sarcastic, snarky, reckless and stoic" didn't make him a good wolf, and here he was, displaying all four qualities at once. Right the second after had he said it.

Or maybe he was trying to prove his point.

Well, Shadow was Shadow. He was strong, and was raw at times, but to Crëyr, he was a very good, a natural leader. That did not affect whether he kept wolves as "captives" or "slaves" or anything he had mentioned earlier. "Yes, I may have a slight idea of who that 'boy' is right now."

When she turned to look at the horizon while the blush was still light across her cheeks, did she hear his voice once more, stating that it was a pity that nobody seemed to have "complimented" her. A pity.

His sentence really had multiple directions where it could take to. He could have probably meant that it was a pity because nobody had ever really complimented her, or that it was a pity that he was the first one to compliment her. Or he was being sarcastic. But she could always tell, couldn't she?

"I wouldn't be pitiful about this, if I were you."
Messages In This Thread
to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 09, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 10, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 10, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 11, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 12, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 13, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 13, 2014, 10:04 AM