Redhawk Caldera I guess time just makes fools of us all
Brecheliant
Eun Liath
21 Posts
Ooc — siv
Joining 
leader vis (@Kivaluk @Maia) but all welcome to brecheliant :)

she found herself growing awfully tired of this wandering around business.

it was good to keep seeing new places. it was nice to collect stories with her but...well, it was starting to show that she had no business being on her own. she also had not missed the chill in the air, especially when a misting of rain began to sweep through the winds.

she promised herself that if this place was good — if they liked her — then she'd settle down.

her voice was a warm addition to the chilled air, asking for company at their borders.
Messages In This Thread
I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 12, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 09:13 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 04:50 PM