Ouroboros Spine i babble on until my voice is gone
Moonglow
Upsilon
10 Posts
Ooc — box
Grandmother clutched her arm, staring at her mother with something palpable that Lightfoot had no name for.

Me? Why not Nantahala? Yuralria? Lightfoot couldn’t do that, speaking to a circle of women in lieu of her mother. She looked back to the woman when she huffed a hard breath, then settled.

Grandmother, I don’t think I can. The sky itched at her bones, calling to her. If she tore out her own ribs, could she fashion them into wings? Could she chase the horizon.

I want to run. I itch for it. The rest of her words died into salt on her tongue.
Messages In This Thread
i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 12, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Kukutux - September 12, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 12, 2024, 12:22 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Kukutux - September 12, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 12, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Kukutux - September 15, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 15, 2024, 11:16 AM