Noctisardor Bypass The world was made of water and I was a ship
Burnt Puptato
11 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
It wasn’t the familiar smell of his sibling that brought him back, but the downward trajectory of the sodden carcass and the squelching of wetness meeting hard ground. His belly rumbled The fear abated, slowly, as his gaze found the eyes of his sibling, one he hasn’t seen in the weeks of solitude.

Finally, it all hit him.

In the next breath he flew at her, tears rushing like the river he followed, his demeanor transformed from utter, aggressive, fear to happiness, joy—relief! 

“Goldfinch!” His voice, slightly hoarse from disuse, shook as he spoke her name; home found him.

He stopped short, noticing the flattened ears and the hurt that swam within the eyes he grew memorizing. His sisters were everything to him. Goldfinch, Kikimora, Averie. He knew them like the back of his paws; yet, he hadn’t even recognized the one that stood before him now. Not at first. Shame traveled through him as a shiver crept his spine, his own soft, but apologetic whine volleyed her way. His body hunched to appear less threatening—this was his sister! Not a threat.
“A bear does not fear his strength, but knows the power lies within him.”
[Image: artio.png]
Messages In This Thread
The world was made of water and I was a ship - by Goldfinch - September 19, 2024, 03:11 PM
RE: The world was made of water and I was a ship - by Artio - September 20, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: The world was made of water and I was a ship - by Artio - September 20, 2024, 05:34 PM