Stone Circle ~The strong man is strongest when alone….~
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
78 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
The she-wolf was gentle, yet she had a strong appearance about her. She was muscled, yet kept a feminine look.

She spoke, her words were soft, her voice just as. Her name was GreyFalcon, and she was a scout, to the pack who had merged with Kvarsheim.

“Welcome, Greyfalcon. A wolf of your talent will be an asset to Kvarsheim.” His voice was deep, but not rough, “Ah, I do. I also try my best to provide what I can in food. Before you pack came along, our numbers were few. You will also find young men, and a young woman, who are the leaders of our pack. They are strong, and us older wolves guide them. You met a couple of them at the border, Sven and Ujurak.” He explained some of their key aspects with her, since she was now one of Kvarsheim.
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
~The strong man is strongest when alone….~ - by Greyfalcon - September 13, 2024, 07:29 PM
RE: ~The strong man is strongest when alone….~ - by Bjorn - September 14, 2024, 11:37 PM
RE: ~The strong man is strongest when alone….~ - by Bjorn - September 22, 2024, 11:19 PM