Otter Creek Blood Stains on the Collar Means Just Don’t Ask
Loner
14 Posts
Ooc — Herod
It was almost effortless to evade the boy's feeble assault. With a mere shift of his weight, Herod leaned back, leaving Hasdrubal's snapping jaws to close on nothing but empty air. The boy’s strength had long since faded; the wildness in his eyes was all that remained of his defiance. The lion's golden eyes reflected neither anger nor surprise, but something akin to pity as he watched the boy’s wild attempt.

The elder’s servants descended in the next breath, pinning the boy to the earth as though he was nothing more than a doll. There was no need for struggle--the outcome was inevitable.

I had hoped, Herod began, his voice smooth and untroubled, the tone of one adjusting his mantle rather than dealing with the aftermath of a failed murder attempt, to resolve this matter with a semblance of civility. He glanced down at Hasdrubal, his disappointment apparent. Snowbird, in her infinite caution, desires that you remain bound. I, however, do not share her inclination. Yet, if you persist in your stubbornness, you will leave me no choice but to employ more... regrettable measures.

The Abbot's golden eyes, cold as winter dawn, flicked to his attendants.

Only one of you is required to restrain him, Herod’s voice was clipped, decisive. You--search Elveera's stores. She has bundles of the sleep-inducing herbs--bring them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Aim, Pull the Trigger - by Herod - September 26, 2024, 03:11 PM
RE: Aim, Pull the Trigger - by Machiavelli - September 27, 2024, 03:30 AM
RE: Aim, Pull the Trigger - by Elveera - September 27, 2024, 02:39 PM
RE: Aim, Pull the Trigger - by Herod - September 28, 2024, 12:58 AM
RE: Aim, Pull the Trigger - by Machiavelli - September 30, 2024, 01:55 AM
RE: Aim, Pull the Trigger - by Herod - October 02, 2024, 11:18 PM
RE: Aim, Pull the Trigger - by Herod - 7 hours ago