Nova Peak doomsday party
Loner
129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
The Dragonling brought his kill to the borders, calling out to let @Redd and @Ruckus know its location. Cambria didn’t linger, turning and loping due east as the setting sun warmed his pale back. He probably should’ve found out about the summons earlier, though what he needed most now that he’d fed his charges was to find someplace where he could sit quietly and let his thoughts run amok.

He wound up at @Riley’s makeshift grave, not that he knew the wolf interred in the burrow. Sighing through his nostrils, the yearling stretched out on the sun-baked rock and closed his eyes. No sooner had he settled down and unlocked the door on his thoughts—he had a lot to process—than his own hunger announced itself with a loud gurgle.

Cambria’s mismatched eyes snapped open and he looked around at the darkling peak. Perhaps he could find a rodent scurrying about in the nearby rocks. He heaved himself back onto all fours, pausing to paw at an itch on his bristly chin before setting off along a nearby footpath.

Please consider the following preferences when writing with me:
• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Messages In This Thread
doomsday party - by Cambria - October 06, 2024, 07:12 PM
RE: doomsday party - by Bracken - October 10, 2024, 06:23 PM
RE: doomsday party - by Cambria - October 13, 2024, 08:06 PM
RE: doomsday party - by Bracken - October 14, 2024, 10:54 AM