Northstar Vale Souvenirs de Toi
Loner
3 Posts
Ooc — yam
A booming voice echoed from afar, startling Mnemosynes from his focus on the riverbed. He looks up ahead of him to spot an elder she-wolf assessing him from across. At a glance, any wolf would find her at a disadvantage, especially like wolves Mnemosynes, who bypassed her size by a significant margin, but by how the wolf carried herself she'd might as well be larger than the tallest coniferous. Mnemosynes refrains from bowing his head. 

She's talking to him he realizes, that he's crossing markings, and..wait. Tilting his snout up with another sniff and there it is. A smell different from grass, leaves, and soil. A scent undoubtedly marked. 

In his mind Mnemosynes scolds a small part of himself that managed to ignore all warning signs of other territory for a drink of water. 

He shrunk into himself out of habit instantly wanting to run, but Mnemosynes forcefully plants his paws on the ground. Understanding that should he run, there would be consequences to face for the misunderstandings he planted and let sprout.

"sorry," His voice wavers bit, he clears his throat, "I'm sorry, I have no wish to cross your borders, I'll go."

Mnemosynes clumsily scoots up from the river putting a more larger distance from the other as possible.

Awkwardly, he consciously stays put. Would it be too rude to dart off before a reply?
Messages In This Thread
Souvenirs de Toi - by Viskani - October 15, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Mnemosynes - October 15, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Viskani - October 15, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Mnemosynes - October 16, 2024, 12:14 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Viskani - October 16, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Mnemosynes - October 16, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Viskani - October 16, 2024, 11:13 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Tousaint - 4 hours ago