Porcupine Ridge Dread in my heart
Shadow Ridge
Specter
Nothing else could make me feel this good
108 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Joining 
Hi I'm finally alive again sorry for the wait everybody

She had dragged @Dreven through forest and field, now, she made him scale the mountains. She bundled the herbs she'd worked hard to gather, prepared them for the trip; It wasn't a terribly far journey, though she'd certainly taken her time- their time.

My paws hurt- a break.

Ugh- I'm starving- another break.

Slow downnn- and another.

She'd done the journey alone before; but now she had a set of ears to talk off. It made things feel less... dire. They could afford to take their time, at least somewhat. Food was a bigger issue, and now that the weather was turning cooler, there would be no more little snacks tucked away in the underbrush.

Her circumstance as a traveler was different, this time around, though she still sought out the same thing.

Envy was not for the loner's life, as her numerous complaints made obvious. Her dainty paws were better suited to a life of stitching and mending than one of endless walking and providing for herself. (That's a man's job!) She was just a girl who needed a comfortable place to rest her head at night, a lab rat to dissect, and a warm meal.

The two were further into the peaks by now, the sun coming and going in another cycle. The air here tasted strange. Smelled... populated. She wondered if she'd found the home of the she-wolf she'd met; Viskani..? Her memory never served her very well. Envy's scrawny figure slithered around the ridges, sniffing and listening, a little ways ahead of her self appointed bodyguard.

She'd heard many howls from these peaks before. Now there was an eerie stillness to the air.

Messages In This Thread
Dread in my heart - by Envy - October 16, 2024, 08:30 PM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Dreven - October 18, 2024, 11:44 AM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Muskrat - October 18, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Hex - October 19, 2024, 11:33 PM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Envy - October 20, 2024, 05:31 PM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Dreven - October 20, 2024, 06:03 PM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Muskrat - 4 hours ago
RE: Dread in my heart - by Hex - 4 hours ago