a lion still has claws
<font style="font-family: small fonts; font-size: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 6pt;"> <i>heart so wild it needs a cage</i></font>
23 Posts
Ooc —
HI I MISSED YOU TOO.

She rolls her neck around her shoulders, closing her eyes, and breathing in the air. The cool air was nice against her lungs, giving her a renewed feeling temporarily, and left her calm as the approach of another appears. Her own eyes narrow, watching posture and placement, but she reduces her stance nonetheless. The position of power the black female held herself was enough to give her the information she needed. She relaxed and dipped her head, her tail drooping lazily behind her. She didn't look directly at the wolf but she didn't immediately look at the ground. Mallaidh wanted to keep her in her immediate peripheral vision, studying her carefully.

Reprieve, Mallaidh says quietly. The word lingers on the air, unfinished, but she hesitated before speaking. Her tongue runs along her lips, moistening the curl over her teeth. I am aware of my condition but I know what I need to return to health. I have a wide knowledge of medicine and other skills. I do not require much from your own resources, unless you have a medic to consult with, but even that is not paramount.

Mallaidh fell silent then, glancing upward only to try and catch her expression, but when she wasn't able to successfully get enough she looked back down. For the first time she realized she'd never been through this process, inside or out. Too young to greet newcomers, too recent of a reject to have searched for a home. She relied heavily on instinct, hoping she wasn't pushing her buttons with the authoritative wolf before her.

Messages In This Thread
a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 13, 2014, 01:01 AM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Amekaze - November 13, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 14, 2014, 06:02 AM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Amekaze - November 17, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 17, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Amekaze - November 18, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 04:28 AM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Amekaze - November 20, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 20, 2014, 02:31 PM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Amekaze - November 20, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 21, 2014, 02:54 AM