Blacktail Deer Plateau I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
812 Posts
Ooc —
When Finley growled at her, Junior puffed up like a cat whose tail had been thrust into an electrical socket. Her lips—no longer blemished, though she had yet to notice—wrinkled back as she bared her teeth. Her tail lashed, stiffening and arching over her back as she glared down at Finley, just daring her to perpetuate her challenge.

"You don't get to question me; you're not a member of this pack," the youth hissed. "The party's over and your invitation's expired. Dante doesn't want the caldera wolves anywhere near the plateau, much less on our turf. Your kind isn't welcome here, so it's time for you to crawl back where you came from."

When she finished, she lunged for Finley's scruff. She was prepared to drag her out by force if necessary, ignoring the fact that she definitely didn't have the strength for it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs - by Junior - November 14, 2014, 12:56 PM