All the lights are flashing gold
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna was of the opinion that you could learn a lot about a wolf by the way they dealt with their family. It could sometimes be a touchy subject, so she wasn't going to delve much deeper than that, but since he had seemed fine last time she'd brought up siblings she figured it was a safe area. She had never really thought about boy/girl only clubs, though since she and Jace were alone it wouldn't have made much sense at all.

She wasn't sure she wanted to mention this, for steering the conversation away from her brother seemed like a good call. He'd told her about the previous argument the two had shared and, while she wasn't pleased about it, she wasn't about to let it ruin her good, fun trip. Sometimes wolves clashed, and if it happened to be the wolf she cared about most and her newfound friend (who she was starting to care for as well, imagine that) then that was just really bad luck. So long as they didn't expect her to pick sides she would live with it, though she hoped they would get it sorted soon.

"I've never heard of that, though I can imagine why it would be fun." Secret clubs always were. "I used to make up all sorts of games as a kid. Seems I had a lot more imagination back then, though I like to think I haven't lost it all." As a child she'd never been bored, for when she couldn't drag Jace along she'd just come up with another friend to drag with. Maybe when you had as many brothers and sisters as Sumayl had you didn't need imaginary companions, but it made games a lot more interesting and fantastical. She had a hard time imagining Sumayl thinking such things though. "I think that's part of why I want to be a chronicler." It was an acceptable way to keep alive that child's thrill of the imaginary. "Did you always know you wanted to be a gamekeeper?"
Messages In This Thread
All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 05, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 07, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 09, 2014, 03:07 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 11, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 14, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 17, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 21, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - December 01, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - December 08, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - December 08, 2014, 09:10 PM