Kintla Flatlands put on heart-shaped sunglasses
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.dio {margin:auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .dio q {color:#CA4B20; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .dio p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Beneath his creamy coat, he was certainly tensed and ready. In times like these, he found himself thankful for his touch of arctic heritage that kept his furs especially dense. He had aimed to keep a straight face in light of all that she brought to him, but he knew he was not the best at such perfect stoicism. Confusion and curiosity bled together into a strange mixture which he wore rather nicely -- it suited him and how he usually faced life, anyway.

He straightened himself up some when she spoke on, informing him that no, it wasn't him. Afterward, he found himself edging about two steps closer. Small steps. But still steps. A good someone or a bad someone? Because I really couldn't tell for sure what that was going to mean once it hit me, he chuffed with a swish of his tail, which wasn't quite stuck to the back of his knees now and moved more freely now that a female wasn't barreling at him at top speed. I can't say I hear that often, though, he said, trying not to sound too smug. I don't see many quite like me.

Dio then took the time to get a better look at her now, noting what he suspected was embarrassment (nothing he thought it warranted, but to each their own) and he tried to understand her scents best. The pack on her was very unknown, but this was no surprise. He had only set foot in these wilds recently. There was much to learn. I'm Dio, he quipped after a pause, deciding that was... a somewhat relevant piece of information. Or not. It was hers to do with what she pleased.

Messages In This Thread
put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 08, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 11, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 11, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 12, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 14, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 14, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 17, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 21, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 25, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - December 17, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - December 23, 2014, 03:21 PM