Blacktail Deer Plateau I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue was having a hard time trying to decide what to do for the girl. She wanted to punish her, but at the same time she also understood. She understood that Junior thought she had done what was right for everyone, even if it was not in the best of ways. What was it, some of the worst things to happen, always happen with the best of intentions.

Blue nodded Yes you did undermine me, and I know you are the alpha's daughter well former alpha, but you really need to learn to mind the respect others deserve. Blue did not know what else to say, just because they had betrayed them in away. It did not mean that you couldn't treat them with decorum and manners. It was only kind, but Blue supposed she was an odd duck, and many did not see thing as she did.

Blue looked at her and shook her head Junior no need to grovel. You are in no position to be given punishment at the moment. I'll think on it and talk to Dante and go from there, for now stay near the den and don't go out of the pack territory. Truthfully she shouldn't be going anywhere anyway, because of her wounds.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs - by Blue Willow - November 15, 2014, 07:37 PM